Bonnie Oldham, Associate Professor
Information Literacy Coordinator
Liaison to Exercise Science and Sport, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy Departments
What I can do as your liaison...
- Collaborate with you to develop an Information Literacy session specifically tailored to research assignments for your students.
- Create course specific pages within your subject area Research Guide.
- Assist you with building your library collection.
- Meet with you on a departmental level or individually to inform you about library services or to explore your needs for library services and materials.
- Be a friendly, familiar face in the library!
E-mail: bonnie.oldham at scranton.edu
Office: Weinberg Memorial Library, Room 207
Office Hours: Usually available M-F from 8:30am-4:30pm
M.S. in Organizational Management, Misericordia University
MLS Kutztown University
A.B. History, Chestnut Hill College
"Impact of an Online Library Tutorial on Student Understanding of Academic Integrity." Catholic Library World 82, no.1 (2011): 27-31.
“Focus Groups and Usability Testing in Redesigning an Academic Library’s Web Site.” The Journal of Web Librarianship 2, no.2/3 (2008): 219-246.
"Librarians and Instructional Technologists Collaborate: Working Together for Student Success." College & Research Libraries News 70, no.11 (2009): 634-637.
“Providing Library Services to Distance Education Students.” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve 18, no. 2 (2008): 219-227.